Thursday, May 5, 2011

show face~~~***~~!``

I can really understand y ppl want to show face now?
isnt very cool?
i not agree.....
i am very sad that is my colleague also need lik that.
i not really understand yar...
i was angry about yesterday case in my kindergarten...
i was doing the gate duty then my another colleague was chatted with parent.
then, my partner who is work with me in the same class,she not get off the child from car in front bcoz the child have daycare, she don't wan pick up him and need to take daycare bay and other things.
i feel very lame....
she go pick up the second child from the second car...
NeverMIND!!! 
ANGRY is she never sent the child in the school and let her go inside, then straight away go pick her lovely children....AH BENG!!!
i was very resent lol....
y she like that???
finish school!!! she also just sent him back only
other never sent that she like or have a good mood...
she sent her lovely and chat with his mom for long time....4
si fatty~~!!!
i NOT really want to said her lik that,but i beh tahan ady!
now, i wan to try not to closer her lovely kid, i very fair dam ady!
i find out some problem is when she talk to me that is the word are also got a 'knife'
haiz!
less talk jor~~`
don't talk so much!!!!
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment