Friday, August 14, 2009

【缘】

Today go college....
drive on the highway,
suddenly hv a scary thing....
that's.....that's
..........
..............

mY Car's meter can't work properly ooH。
HAR!!!
wat going on???
I'm vry scared,i dunno how 2 do???
God, how NOT 2 m3....
T.T
I didn't had choic3 ady,so dRive 2 mY dad there 4 tk a looK。
All oF suddeN,It noRmal bACK^^
aMazinG Too sMART.....
~Eat dinner wit mY fAmily,i met my teachers from primary school, 真有缘哦!I have been in the restaurant 2 met them twice times ady ...they old a lot,of course lah~ i also big girl lol^^ When i met them, i wiLL think of my primary school' memory!
My teachers hv a big powerful ooH~~ They teach our vry.....vry......strict@@
vry scaring when think of them!!!
vry mizz him.....
dunno how about him recently???
not HIM lah.....
i mean....
people of given up bY me.
[WZ]
i really wan 2 cry when i mizz him.
i really wan 2 teLL him, i'm NOT give up u.
we
NOT match.
your condition vry best,i can't BE with u.
HAIZ!!!
I hope u can find a gf better than me....
WZ,can i tell something 2 u???
I LOVE YOU vry much
I Mizz YOU vry much
i know that's impossible,
that's my wronG...
My wRonG~
My wRonG~
My wRonG~
CAN'T remedy.....
Although can't be with u anyMORE,
BUT
I will remenber u iN mY heart
4ever....
I pRomise u i will studY HARD,work hard~~
And
enjoy my
NEW lif3^^



No comments:

Post a Comment