Saturday, August 15, 2009

boreD + busY =+=


Today, so bored but buzy.... My mum went her trip with her friends. So, i'm stay at home alone yAR~~~
My DaD work....
mY bRo go shopping wit his frienz.....
me??? stay at home loh~~~

AfteR woke up, eat NASI LEMAK (dad bought) and drank coffee. That's my breakfast! After that, i start do my housework~ sweep, mop floor, wash clothes (washing mechine) BLEK~
When i wait the clothes finish washing, i watch the singapore drama of
little nyoya. It is vry sad & cruel drama... It is also talk about Baba and Nyoya' trandisional...There are food, clothes, needlework and somemoRE...... later 3pm hv tuition class,teach my cousin. After finish, i am going tk bath....Then, i on9 anD continue do mY assignment joR~~ wuwu~~ At night,eat dinner wit my dad and bro.... we order tat food and drinks@@



Herbal tea【tHis is my order】


Honey meat rice

meat + rice


champagne milk tea【ice blended】

After dinner,we go buy milk tea drink... mine is champagne favour and my bRo is mocha favour~ Then, we juz go back joR! Long time no drink it ady, vry nice....i wan ice blended, dislike shake shake geh...bcoz can eat ice,vry enjoy hoR~~~ HAHA!!! My old frienz msn me,said hello 2 me ooH....Ask me hv bf or nt and wat wat wat.....watever lah???
Bf?
Bf?
Bf?

Where got?
Haizzzz~~~
Don't thinK too much lah!!!
that not belong 2 me noW....
I was feel vry tiReD, I shoulD rest....
u know whY?
Bcoz it (LOVE) is make me
SAD
CRY
ANGRY
AND
....someMORE....
I'm vry hate it, it's cruel also T.T
DiD U ALL???
I can't continue talk about it...
it will make me cry^^
hv someone said
L.O.V.E
is numb.
I can't believe hv true love in the world....
it's IMPOSSIBLE things!!!
DiD u agree???
have somebody said
L.O.V.E
is on temper
Whatever lah
numb or temper?
we must light experience that's we know the reason.....
~~~aHhHh~~~
i hv 4 more assignment....
want quick done it ady!!!
my heart is death
death for him....
but rmb HIM
2molo,i woulD like go shopping ooH~
BUT
Hv assignment 2 do...
Can't~~~
DAR.....DAR.....
love u oooh
mizz u also
~~~hehe~~~
^-^




No comments:

Post a Comment