Friday, October 9, 2009

crazy....

....cRazy....
tHey wiLL make me crazy ady!!!
today,
my school's next door
4 years old's teacher
take
leave ooh~~
COZZZ, she was not feeling well.
tHen, her assistant also take half day leave
she wan take medicine
haiz...
mY principal ask me go next door help joR
hehe^^
their class so.....
naughty,crying & a lot T.T
I cant't take it
After 10.00pm
her assistant is coming
woosH
i can go back mY class
joR@@
Miss Fen,
u really 2 look up 2 me ooH
so,
i must to do BEST to show u^^
i hv seen mny couple are going to bReak up this recently...
haiz...my cousin also hv sum problem wif her boyfriend.
then,they were break up,
my friend also break up wif her bf....
in tHe eND,
what mean of LOVE?
how 2 LOVE it???
i still dunno???
W.H.Y
hv a lot of couple are
falling ITS trap?
Haizz~~
hope she can treat her hurt
wishes her^^

No comments:

Post a Comment